At the Morning Star we proudly serve a selection of 4 house and 2 guest real ales, a wine selection plus a range of lagers and ciders, or Guinness.
- Doombar - A traditional Cornish amber ale, Enticinf aromas of resinous hop, sweet malt, and delicate roasted notes. The finish is dry, refreshing and more-ish. 4% ABV.
- Dancing Dragonfly - The palest golden beer packed with peachy, exotic fruit flavours. Dangerously drinkable!
- Boltmaker - A well-balanced 4.2% ABV, genuine Yorkshire Bitter, with a full measure of maltiness and hoppy aroma – Boltmaker is first choice for the discerning drinker.
- Harvest Pale - Harvest Pale is brewed with a gently-kilned malt, and an aromatic blend of American hops added during the brewing process gives this 3.8% alc pale beer exceptional poise. Its distinct hop flavour leads to a crisp finish.
- 2 Guest Ales are regularly available, they are changed on a regular basis so there is always something different available to tantalise your tastebuds.
We've featured in the Good Beer Guide for the last 12 years for our selection of ales and facilities so we must pull a good pint!