At the Morning Star we proudly serve a selection of 4 house and 2 guest real ales, a wine selection plus a range of lagers and ciders, or Guinness.
- Doombar - A traditional Cornish amber ale, Enticinf aromas of resinous hop, sweet malt, and delicate roasted notes. The finish is dry, refreshing and more-ish. 4% ABV.
- Bombardier - This burnished copper colour ale is an iconic real beer loaded with distinct English brilliance; a rich, full-bodied nectar! 4.1% ABV
- Ruddles - An English Ale with hoppy citrus undertones, balanced with bitterness and a light sweetness. It has an aroma that is packed with soft fruit notes and a clean, moreish finish. 3.7% ABV.
- Timothy Taylor Golden Best - The last of the true Pennine light milds, this amber-coloured beer makes a refreshing ale with smooth and creamy notes. 3.5% ABV
- 2 Guest Ales always available
Guest ales are changed on a weekly rotation so there is always something different available to tantalise your tastebuds.
We've featured in the Good Beer Guide for the last 12 years for our selection of ales and facilities so we must pull a good pint!